24 April 2024
MarkerMarkerMarkerMarkerMarkerMarkerMarkerMarkerMarkerMarkerMarkerMarkerMarkerMarkerMarkerMarkerMarkerMarkerMarkerMarkerMarkerMarkerMarkerMarkerMarkerMarkerMarkerMarkerMarkerMarkerMarker
a year ago
Shabwa Security: Two gunmen who attempted to assassinate the governor's tourist police chief were arrested last Sunday
a year ago
Military source: The Houthi militia fired a missile this afternoon from the Mawiyah area in Taiz towards the Red Sea
a year ago
A British maritime authority says it has received notification of an incident off the port of Djibouti
a year ago
The Philippines bars its seafarers from being deployed to passenger and cruise vessels in the Red Sea and Gulf of Aden. These two areas have been the site of violence amid conflict in the region, with at least two OFWs killed so far
a year ago
In Saada: A citizen was killed by Saudi artillery shelling in the Al-Sheikh area in the Munabbih border district.
a year ago
German Foreign Minister: Iran must stop the proxy war it is conducting through the Houthis and others
a year ago
Hapag-Lloyd Shipping Company: The crisis in the Red Sea continues and the diversion of ships will continue
a year ago
Southern Giants Brigades: A Houthi drone was shot down in Harib, Marib
a year ago
Suspicious target intercepted above Eilat, falls into the Red Sea
a year ago
The Israeli army says a "suspicious aerial target" - believed to be a drone launched from Yemen - was downed by a ship-mounted Iron Dome system, known as C-Dome, in the Eilat area. The target entered Israeli airspace from the direction of the Red Sea, and was tracked by the military
a year ago
The US-UK coalition launches airstrikes against Houthi militias in the Yemeni city of Taiz
a year ago
A number of missiles were intercepted over the Red Sea
a year ago
"In addition to drones, we expect missiles to be launched from Iran, southern Lebanon, and perhaps Yemen," the US official said. - ABC
a year ago
Drones were also launched from Yemen towards Israel per Iran state TV
a year ago
CENTCOM: At approximately 1:00 p.m. (Sanaa time) on April 11, United States Central Command (CENTCOM) forces successfully engaged and destroyed one anti-ship ballistic missile (ASBM) launched over the Red Sea from Iranian-backed Houthi terrorist-controlled areas in Yemen. There were no injuries or damage reported by U.S., coalition, or commercial ships. It was determined the ASBM presented an imminent threat to U.S., coalition, and merchant vessels in the region. These actions are taken to protect freedom of navigation and make international waters safer and more secure for U.S., coalition, and merchant vessels
a year ago
In Saada: renewed artillery shelling by the Saudi troops on the Al-Sheikh area in the Munabbih border district
a year ago
Yemeni media: American-British aircraft targeted with 4 raids on the Al-Jabanah area in Hodeidah Governorate
a year ago
The Houthis: We targeted the ships "Darwin", "Jenna", "Yorktown" and an U.S. destroyer in the Gulf of Aden.
a year ago
Houthi group: U.S. commercial ship and another military ship were targeted in the Gulf of Aden today
a year ago
USS Mason destroyed an inbound anti-ship ballistic missile today launched by Iran -backed Houthis from Yemen over the GulfofAden The ASBM was likely targeting the MV Yorktown, a U.S.-flagged, U.S.-owned vessel being escorted by USS Laboon & USS Mason, per @CENTCOM
a year ago
US Central Command: We destroyed air defense systems and Houthi drone systems in the Red Sea region
a year ago
CENTCOM: Between approximately 12:15 p.m. and 2:40 p.m. (Sanaa time) on April 8, United States Central Command (USCENTCOM) forces successfully engaged and destroyed an air defense system with two missiles ready to launch, a ground control station in Houthi-controlled areas of Yemen, and one unmanned aerial system launched by Iranian-backed Houthi terrorists from Yemen over the Red Sea. There were no injuries or damage reported by U.S., coalition, or commercial ships. Separately, at approximately 8:00 a.m. (Sanaa time) on April 7, an anti-ship ballistic missile was launched from a Houthi-controlled area of Yemen toward the Gulf of Aden where a coalition ship was escorting M/V Hope Island, a Marshall Islands Flagged, U.K. owned, Italian operated cargo ship. There were no injuries or damage reported by U.S., coalition, or commercial ships.
a year ago
Borrell: The Houthi attacks negatively affect our commercial interests and stability in the region
a year ago
Military spokesman for the Houthis Houthi group: We carried out 5 military operations within 72 hours
a year ago
Military spokesman for Houthis: We carried out an operation targeting a British ship in the Red Sea and it was hit
a year ago
Houthis: The targeting operation was carried out with a number of ballistic and cruise missiles, and the operation achieved its goals successfully
a year ago
The Houthis claim they targeted two civilian ships, one in the Indian Ocean (further from its usual area of operation) and the other in the Arabian Sea
a year ago
UKMTO receives report of an incident 59nm south west of Aden, Yemen
a year ago
UKMTO has received a report of an incident 60NM southwest of Al Hudaydah, Yemen. The Master of a vessel has reported two missiles in the vicinity of the vessel. The first was intercepted by coalition forces, the second impacted the water a distance from the vessel. The vessel reports no damage and the crew are reported safe. The vessel is proceeding to next port of call.
a year ago
British Maritime Trade Operations Authority (UKMTO): We received reports of an incident southwest of Hodeidah, and a report of two missiles being launched near a ship